IELTS Preparation program
IELTS(International English Language Testing System) : IELTS is the world’s most popular English Language proficiency test for higher education and global migration with over 2.9 million tests taken last year.
The IELTS test is developed by some of the world’s leading experts in language assessment. It has an excellent international reputation, and is accepted by over 10,000 organizations worldwide, including schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies.
IELTS assesses all of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking, and is designed to reflect how you will use English at study, at work, and at play, in your new life abroad.
Which version of IELTS can you choose?
You can take IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training – depending on the organization you are applying to and your plans for the future.
- IELTS Academic is designed for people planning to study in higher education or those seeking professional registration.
- General Training
- IELTS General Training test is for those who are going to English speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programs. It is also a requirement for migration to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK.
How to calculate IELTS scores
You will be given a score from 1 to 9 for each part of the test – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The average produces your overall band score. You can score whole (e.g., 5.0, 6.0, 7.0) or half (e.g., 5.5, 6.5, 7.5) bands in each part of the test.
- 9 Expert user
- You have a full operational command of the language. Your use of English is appropriate, accurate and fluent, and you show complete understanding.
- 8 Very good user
- You have a fully operational command of the language with only occasional unsystematic inaccuracies and inappropriate usage. You may misunderstand some things in unfamiliar situations. You handle complex detailed argumentation well.
- 7 Good user
- You have an operational command of the language, though with occasional inaccuracies, inappropriate usage and misunderstandings in some situations. Generally you handle complex language well and understand detailed reasoning.
- 6 Competent user
- Generally you have an effective command of the language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriate usage and misunderstandings. You can use and understand fairly complex language, particularly in familiar situations.
- 5 Modest user
- You have a partial command of the language, and cope with overall meaning in most situations, although you are likely to make many mistakes. You should be able to handle basic communication in your own field.
- 4 Limited user
- Your basic competence is limited to familiar situations. You frequently show problems in understanding and expression. You are not able to use complex language.
- 3 Extremely limited user
- You convey and understand only general meaning in very familiar situations. There are frequent breakdowns in communication.
- 2 Intermittent user
- You have great difficulty understanding spoken and written English.
- 1 Non user
- You have no ability to use the language except a few isolated words.
- 0 Did not attempt the test
- You did not answer the questions.
Usage of IELTS scores
A good IELTS score is mandatory for admission in the universities of UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Even universities in U.S.A require IELTS score as well.
To ensure success in migration or entering the university, the first step is studying IELTS.
Summarized IELTS scores for acquiring higher education.
Overall 5.0~5.5 : College’s requirements (Colleges require overall 5.0 ~ 5.5 scores in IELTS for people who apply for college)
Overall 6.0~6.5 : University’s requirements (Universities require overall 6.0 ~ 6.5 scores in IELTS to people who apply for university)
Overall 7.0 : Postgraduate school’s requirements (Postgraduate programs require overall above 7.0 scores in IELTS to people who apply for the postgraduate program)
When you prepare to migrate to western countries, you should prepare minimum overall 5.0 scores in IELTS as well.
Your final scores should be overall above 7.0. Talk academy helps and makes you achieve your scores that you need.
IELTS preparation program
Just believe us. We will help you achieve your goals!
IELTS in TALK
- Our IELTS program is very intensive and useful for students.
- Only qualified teachers teach IELTS to the students.
- We operate IELTS program with minimum number http://www.viagrabelgiquefr.com/ of students to ensure optimum care.
- We provide official IELTS test for free to student who is taking Guarantee IELTS scores program.
- The guarantee IELTS scores course guarantees the scores which students need until they get the scores.
- We provide useful information to the students about working and migration to other countries.
*This is a graph showing gradual improvement of a student who graduated from our academy
Challenge it! TALK always helps you achieve your goals.